1) Who is responsible for processing your data?
- BARCELONA IVF, S.L.P.
- NIF: B-67127183
- Calle Escoles Pies, nº 103 08017 – Barcelona
- Tel. 934.176.916
- Email: [email protected]
2) How do we get your personal data?
- Directly from you.
- Through third parties.
We also collect certain data automatically when you access our website, or when you read or click on the e-mails which we send you, or when you yourself provide us with them.
3) What information do we get about you?
DATA ABOUT PATIENTS: Depending on the circumstances and the legislation and the applicable local requirements, we can compile in whole or in part the information listed next in order to offer you the gynecological and obstetric services that better fit your situation and interests:
- contact information (mail, postal address, telephone);
- additional information you may wish to share with us;
the images from our closed-circuit security cameras if you access our premises.
The list above is neither limited nor comprehensive regarding the categories of personal data that we might collect.
4) What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
BARCELONA IVF, S.L.P. (also known as BARCELONA IVF) will process the information you provided with the following purposes:
- To answer to your request for information or for professional advice
- To establish contact with you in order to provide you information about our services.
- To inform you electronically about our professional services.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information, as well as informative circulars.
5) How do we keep personal data protected?
In order to grant the protection of your data and keep its confidenciality, integrity and availability, we implement several security measures.
Although it is not possible to grant absolute protection against intrusions on data transfer through the internet or from a web, we devote our best efforts to keep the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures of your data with which we grant the safeguard of your data according to the legal requirements applicable in this matter. Amongst the measures we use we include the following:
- To limit the access to your data exclusively to those persons who must be aware of them as per the tasks they perform;
- As a general rule, to transfer the obtained data in encrypted format;
- To store the most sensitive data exclusively in encrypted format;
- To install protection systems in computer infrastructures (firewalls) to avoid unauthorized accesses, for example, hackers;
- To regularly monitor the access to computer systems in order to detect and intercept any inappropriate usage of personal data;
- In the instance in which we may have provided (or you may have chosen) a password allowing access to certain areas of our webs or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are held responsible to keep it secret and to follow all the security procedures that we share with you. You will not be allowed to share your password with no one.
6) How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept the time required to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. If your data are used for several purposes with different preservation delays, we will apply the longest preservation time.
In any case, we limit the access to your data exclusively to those persons who require to use them in the performance of their duties.
Our data preservation delays are based on our business needs, and therefore those personal data which are no longer required will either have their access limited in accordance to the strictly legal obligations, or they will be destroyed in a secure way.
In the event that we have not kept a relevant contact with you during a period of two years, we will delete your personal data from our systems, unless we believe in good faith that the law or any other regulation commits us to keep them (for example, upon request from a fiscal authority or regarding possible law suits).
7) With whom do we share your personal data?
Data will not be transferred to third parties, except access by the Company’s employees, and those cessions that might be carried out following a legal obligation.
8) What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- I. Anyone has the right to get a confirmation concerning the processing of their own personal data by BARCELONA IVF, S.L.P.
- II. Access, rectification and deletion: the interested parties have the right to access their personal data as well as to request the rectification of the data that might be inaccurate, or if it was the case, to request its deletion when, amongst other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- III. Limitation in data processing: under certain circumstances, the interested parties might request the limitation in the processing of their data. In this event, we will solely keep them for the pursuit or defense of claims.
- IV. Objection: under certain circumstances, due to reasons related to their personal situation, the users can object to the processing of their data and BARCELONA IVF, S.L.P. will stop processing those data, except in the instances in which it is not possible due to legal imperatives or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- V. Data portability: BARCELONA IVF, S.L.P. will provide the interested party with the personal data concerning herself in structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and they will be transmitted to another responsible, if the interested party so wishes.
- VI. The interested party can decline her consent at any time.
- VII. It is possible to fill a claim at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) in the event that your rights have not been satisfied through their web.
- VIII. You can exercise the above mentioned rights by writing to [email protected]